About Me

My photo
I am so very in love with a wonderful man. He makes my tummy do butterflies when he says "I love you"...I am older then him but he is still so wonderful...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So to everyone who reads my blog...Randy and I are no longer together....He lied to me, or that is the way I feel anyway....He hasn't talked to me nor tried to talk to me in over two weeks. 

I have moved on...I just wanted those who have been following me to know so you didn't think I just left. I just haven't felt much like blogging lately, but I am back and will be blogging alot!!!!!

Hugs and kisses to all,
Scooby

P.S. Randy if you do read this, I hope we can still be friends and talk this out...if not, YOUR lose not mine.

1 comment:

  1. SCOOBY
    I am sorry to hear about you and Randy. Maybe he wasn't the right peach on the pear tree for you. I am guessing with you being in PA it has been cold there too

    I hope you find that true love after all.
    hugs
    Gina

    ReplyDelete